Legend Of Zelda A Flame's Theft Chapter 14
Chapter Fourteen - Man's Best Friend
Rosie turned over in her chair; she had gone to sleep waiting up for Link. The door opened slowly and quietly, knowing he had been later than planned, he tip-toed in, one hand on the door handle, the other covering Zelda’s disgruntled mouth. Link was on edge as he looked around the room, Pippa’s food bowl in the corner was still full from that morning; he shook his head and lit a candle in the kitchen bench. Rosie groaned, making them flinch. Link swallowed hard and removed his cape from over the tunic before slipping his arms under his sister to pick her up; though they were the same age, she was often thought to be younger than him by a few years due to her size, however, it was the lack of food that had stunted her growth, giving most of her portions to their late mother to keep her well and her brother to keep him strong.
Link carried her upstairs and lay her gently on the bed, her head sank into the pillow as he pulled the blankets
A Winter Secret Part 1
It had been a few years since Link had returned from his adventure with the Twilight; his life had returned to normal, or as normal as anyone could expect from the Hero of Light. Winter however, was no different. From the first snowflake to the first thaw, he would be secretive and often come home bleeding, but no matter how many times, no matter who asked him; he would not answer or ask for medical attention from them. This is the story that has been passed from generation to generation about the wonders of a dream that made it into reality.
It was a hard time in Ordon during the winter months, the rush to get clothes and houses suitable for winter was stressful for every adult, children had to dress up in clothes double their own weights and be careful around the rivers. Monsters of ice and snow were around every corner; breathing the cold stuff out and freezing their prey on contact.
There, lived a dreamer, a young Hylian man, now of twenty years old was part of the work forc
Legend Of Zelda A Flame's Theft Chapter 13
Chapter Thirteen - Toilets and Royal Matters.
Link made his way to Castle Town, Pippa had left his side after hearing a strange sound, it sounded like a whistle but it was too clear to be one from a pair of lips, no, it was from a woodwind instrument of some kind. He had seen whistling stones before, though many were damaged and in need of attention, they still worked; howling strange and different tunes over and over again in strong winds, despite being made the same way. He left his mare in the shadows of the river banks as normal and walked towards the lowered drawbridge over the moat, though he had promised to be back by sundown, he could not keep that promise; there were guards everywhere, his face on sheets of parchment over every wall, door and post.
Though this time, he was ready for them.
As much as the guards thought they knew Castle Town, including the dark and damp sewers, there were many places other than the front door to get in. He swam into the fast flowing river from Z
Terraria Players. Rule Book 3.
57. I appreciate you're excited about armour dyes but Alex, seriously, fluorescent pink is not your colour.
58. Nor does fluorescent pink "bring out" any of the following: your eyes, your shoes, your hair, your grenade launcher.
59. You are not "fabulous."
60. While liberal use of proximity mines is a good tactic, telling Hannah in advance of using them would be appreciated.
61. The flamethrower is no longer a top tier weapon, so be honest and just admit you're only using it to annoy Hannah.
62. After being banned from making characters based on Ghirahim, asking "so who else do you hate?" is not exactly subtle.
63.The following are not legal weapons in a duel: lava pit, slime, American Fishing Rod.
64. Encasing the party girl in stone 30 feet below the ground is only technically not killing her.
65. Dropping her in the lava pit is absolutely killing her. See previous rules.
66. Roof mounted defensive weapons are for use on mobs, not Hannah.
67. In a play-through where we are specifical
Legend Of Zelda A Flame's Theft Chapter 12
Chapter Twelve - The Wolf-Masked Man
“How is he?” Zelda asked dipping a long feather quill into some black ink. Cole shook his head.
“He’s crushed. Some days he doesn’t even move, some days he just blinks.” Cole sighed sitting on the desk overlooking Zelda’s parchment, her hand was neat and steady compared to his own. Must be a girl thing.
“Is he eating?” Zelda growled sensing her brother was joking
Cole shrugged “Seems to be. What are you doing?”
“I’m plotting our course Death Mountain. That place is sure to give us a clue about the Shadow Folk of Fire.” Zelda spoke lifting her arms up, the parchment rolled up.
“Why are you taking such a big interest in this?” Cole asked “The best we can do for them now is to give them comfort and understanding.”
“It’s not that. Other than the noblemen and women that knock on our doors, Link and Rosie are down to earth, they work har
Terraria Players. Rule Book 2.
31. When fighting in the dark, lighting a torch is just asking for Hannah to be standing right in front of you.
32. Go and get some clean trousers.
33. Yes, the new update is awesome. Yes, there is the unfortunately named weapon "Golden Shower." Please try to be an adult about this.
34. Hannah hates Ghirahim with a passion.
35. Making characters based on Ghirahim is, in accordance with #34, not allowed.
36. Giving said characters flamethrowers and rainbow launchers is crossing yet another line.
37. You are to assume anything involving the words "bees" "security" and "our base" in the same sentence is forbidden.
38. The door slammed in your face is the result of ignoring the rules.
39. You are to stop intentionally killing the party girl. She's on our side.
40. Arguments about how annoying she is are disregarded. No killing the party girl.
41. I SAID NO KILLING THE PARTY GIRL.
42. Bubble wands are here. Deal with it.
43. Destroying the world as a result of Hannah owning a bubble wand is